Over the years we have focused on forging strong relationships with our partners in Kenya to ensure our students have access to all of the opportunities they deserve. It truly does take a village to educate our kids and Moja Tu’s village is populated with the very best partners. We really couldn’t do all that we do without them.
It truly does take a village to educate our kids and Moja Tu’s village is populated with the very best partners.
We try to avoid, as much as possible, a student going to a school we’ve never worked with before. Instead we try to group our students at one of our partner schools, where we have close relationships with the administrators. This not only provides a direct line of communication between Moja Tu and the schools but also provides the students with a strong and stable support structure.
- Graceland Girls Secondary School, Laikipia County – Partners since 2018
- Graceland Boys High School, Laikipia County – Partners since 2018
- Stephjoy Academy, Kiambu County – Partners since 2018
- Zetech University, Nairobi – Partners since 2018
- Our Lady of Assumption Tawa Girls High School, Makueni County – Partners since 2021
- Carmel Girls High School, Machakos County – Partners since 2021
- St Mary’s Boys High School, Nyeri County – Partners since 2021
partner children’s homes
Unfortunately not every student comes from a strong, stable, or even safe home life. The students that are at children’s homes are sometimes the most vulnerable but also the ones without many options to pay for their schooling. We’ve been very fortunate to have established relationships with a couple of truly amazing children’s homes.
- Dream Children’s Home
- Sons of Manasseh Children’s Home