A new job position with Moja Tu has opened up!
The Moja Tu Program Coordinator is responsible for a variety of tasks across the company. These include: communicating and working with sponsors, board members, and other Moja Tu team members; organizing and tracking payments and donations across several different platforms; maintaining our database of contact information; and helping with several events and large projects throughout the year.
Main objectives for the Program Coordinator include:
- Sponsor liaison for all communication around student information, video call scheduling, report cards, organization updates, etc.
- Coordinate letter exchanges between students and sponsors.
- Responsible for maintaining basic tracking of fund allocation and donation acknowledgements in Quickbooks.
- Track and forecast sponsor payments and working with sponsors to resolve payment issues.
- Coordinate with various teams within Moja Tu to ensure deadlines and expectations are met, including the marketing team, Kenyan student leads and program coordinator, etc.
- Manage special projects and events throughout the year, including Skype calls between students and sponsors, preparing for the annual trip to Kenya, developing and hosting the annual Just One Gala, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Good technological skills (proficient in Microsoft Office, able to maintain organization in Dropbox, etc.).
- Able to manage teams and individuals.
- Interested in learning about new cultures.
- Passionate about making a positive change in young people’s lives through education.
Interested in applying for this position? Email your résumé and cover letter to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.